There are two ways to learn… from your mistakes and from others. The quickest, easiest and most efficient way to learn is from others. However, learning from your mistakes is still advisable.
On this page, we introduce you to some very informative and successful people in the online world. These people impart some of the knowledge and experience that got them the success they are enjoying in their businesses. Remember, these people have all been beginners, tried a lot of new things, and learned from their mistakes. Whether their business relates to yours or not, you can still learn from their experience… and they are all very Cool People.
Each person on this page has taught us something of value, and we’re sure that you too will benefit from what they have to say. And of course, they all carry the approved seal of Cool.
It is our hope that insights from people who have their own successful online business, will help you to get started on or improve the flow of your business.
Wisdom of the COOLest People…
- Inspirational Speech by Dr. Randy Pausch on the Oprah Winfrey Show
- A Spectacular Inspiration – Nick Vujicic
- Susan Boyle – Britain's Got Talent – 1st Audition
- Paul Potts' – Britain's Got Talent – 1st Audition
- A Father's Love – Team Hoyt, Dick and Rick Hoyt
- Playing For the Love of the Game, Why We All Need to be Kids Again
- Connections and Relationships… And Other Things We Are Thankful For
- Organizing Relationships and Information for Review and Planning
- Jimmy Kimmel Vs. The Coolest Couple – It Was War… On the Twitter Battleground!
- The Wisdom of Will Smith… Words to Live By
- Remembering With Love Always…
- How Creating a COOL Action Plan Will Move You Beyond Procrastination with Mike Klingler
- How Really Listening Will Improve Your Relationships, with Barbara Silva
- How Developing the Right Mindset Can Help You Achieve Your Dreams, with Neseret Bemient
- Guest Post: Learning to Trust Myself – Kris de Leon
- How Posting Pictures from Events While They’re Still Fresh makes a Huge Impact, with Emma Tiebens
- Mind Map your Funnel for Clarity, Creativity and Organization with Leta Russell
- How a Relational Marketer goes above and beyond to create a very COOL experience
- Conversing with People on Twitter Leads to More Online Traffic with Liz Hindley
- The Internet is Your Educational Experience with Teach Jim
- Be Sure to Have Enough Money to Start and Run Your Business with Jorge Bueno
- Make Sure You’re Safe with MaryAnne Morcos
- Really Get Ahead in Online Marketing and Cool Connection Ideas with Jerry Chen
- Monetizing Your Passion and Focusing on Your Plan with Rich and Natasha
- How Using Peoples’ Names Can Help Connect Online with Kathy Cabarcas
- How Being You is the Best Way to Present Yourself Online with Kelly Baader
- Following Your Passion in Your Business with James Larson
- How to Increase Your Small Business Search Engine Results with Kris de Leon
- Break Through the Ceiling of Earning with Brian Francis
- Discover the Importance of Relationships… with Kathy Mills
- Branding Yourself Online is Very Important to Your Success with Al Carlson
- You Need to Have a Funnel… with Penelope Cox
- The Wonderful World of Sharing on Facebook with Rita Farruggia
- We all have the desire to provide value to others… with Shelley Glass
- A Marketing Funnel Mastery live event recommendation with Karen Dunham